BRAC Bank published New job vacancy Notice at www.bracbank.com. BRAC Bank Job Circular offer total New vacancy in this post. Graduate Student also apply this BRAC Bank circular 2018. BRAC Bank job circular converted to an image file,so that everyone read easily or download this job circular. BRAC Bank Job Circular 2018 has been given bellow.If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within 10 and 12 November 2018.
BRAC Bank Job Circular
Organization Name: BRAC Bank
Post Name: Manager-Developer Relationship
Job Published date: 07 November 2018
Source : Online
Job Type: Bank Jobs
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: As per circular
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Application Fee – As per circular
Educational Qualification: Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
Official Website: www.bracbank.com
Application Deadline: 10 and 12 November 2018
Salary: As per circular
Experience Requirements: 5 to 7 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
Post Name: Manager-Developer Relationship
- Arrange relevant activities to develop relationship with different developers.
- Vastly expansion of branding to real estate developer companies.
- Time to time developer onboarding and updating it.
- Create new business opportunities from new developer.
- Existing and new TPA Management with the developer and customer.
- Collection of original SRO and CTC from developer and customer and complete the securitization process with execution of registered mortgage and IGPoA of TPA files.
- Ensure the support to Mortgage Creation of new files as daily basis.
- Arrangement of TPA signing from developers and delivered the developers payment.
- Monitor the Mutation execution by external/3rd party vendor.
- Ensure the support to Retail Collection and Retail SAM.
- Security related exception managing of Home Loan from management and relevant stakeholders.
- Arranging different event/Fair related to Real Estate Developer Company.
- Present recommendations for strategy improvements and provide strong justifying evidence to defend these recommendations.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with multiple business teams, asset operations teams and other vendors.
- Produce a range of dashboards, reports and presentations.
- At least 5-7 years of work experience in relevant field
- Good analytical ability is a must.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, is a must
- Proactive, passionate and with a can do attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Honest and carries high personal integrity
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, and having a strong focus in Corporate & Retail Banking delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results in all sectors along with multiple international and local credit ratings & multiple annual accounts awards speak of our aspiration, transparency, and teamwork towards the common objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in the present, we invest continuously a the future –a especially in technology and people. With our diversified business model and unmatched network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 460 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, we continue to recognize that our people are our principal strength. We are a team of diverse and talented individuals who take the bank forward towards excellence in every area we work in every day. BRAC Bank Limited is the 1st and only Bangladeshi bank awarded with ISO 27001:2013 certification for Information Security function and has established 24×7 Security Operations Center (SOC). To support its continuous growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic individuals for the following position:
Associate Manager/Manager – System Security & Risks, Information Security Department
|Employment Type: Full Time Employment|
Job Location: Dhaka
- Responsible for working in a Security Operation Center (SOC) environment. Maintaining Security Monitoring Tools and Investigate Suspicious Activities as a member of BRAC Bank Security Operations (SOC) and Cyber Fusion Center. Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends. Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices. Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory. Integrate and share information with other analysts and other stakeholders.
- Performs information security risk analysis and periodic information system activity reviews; Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed vulnerabilities. E.g. VAPT, Configuration review, ACM review etc.
- Supports the development of the organizations’ disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems, and tests readiness. Supports the activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
- Coordinate with Internal/External audit and Risk reporting. Coordinates and Monitors compliance with the Information security policies and procedures. Involve and contribute in Technology project risk. Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- BSc/MSc degree in Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science or related fields is required.
- Professional industry certifications and experience in networking systems and network security is recommended.
- Certification as CPEH/CEH/CHFI and GCIA, GCIH, LPT is expected. CISM/CISSP would be an advantage.
- Minimum 4 years of Working experience in Information Security as primary responsibility or minimum 6 years Information Systems experience with Infrastructure as a primary responsibility and strong Network/Infrastructure security focus as a secondary job duty required.
- Experience on implementing/managing security programs and controls. Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions.
- Ability to understand and translate pre-established Information security policy, standards, and compliance regulations and produce tactical, operational procedures. The candidate must be familiar with security principles and concepts. Ability to understand and apply assessment components to security controls that measure performance, reliability, and compliance.
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach. Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences. Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
- Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Application Deadline: November 10, 2018
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online. Details information about BRAC Bank Job Circular 2018 is available at BRAC Bank website. So you can visit BRAC Bank website to get updated information about BRAC Bank Jobs Circular 2018. All information about BRAC Bank Jobs Circular 2018 can be found on BRAC Bank website