Sr Greenlight Specialist | Dhaka
Community Operations, Global Community Operations in Dhaka, Bangladesh
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
At Uber, providing world-class customer support to riders and driver partners is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering this caliber of support isn’t easy – it takes Managers who can understand Uber’s operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.
Greenlight Coordinator leads & supports the day-to-day operations of local Greenlight locations. In this role, you’ll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber’s relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight center.
You will work together with the city operations teams to make sure your Greenlight Hubs are meeting their market’s needs in terms of supply growth, onboarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.
What You’ll Do
- Escalation Handling: Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Team Management: Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Greenlight Experts
- Training: Train, mentor, and guide Greenlight Experts to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Collaborate with City Team: Collaborate with City-Ops and CommOps teams to ensure your Greenlight Hub offers our driver-partners the best possible experience each and every time they walk in the door
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction: Provide best in class service to ensure Uber is the no.1 brand for riders and driver-partners in your coverage area.
- Analyze for Improvement: Collect, analyze, and report on Greenlight performance data
What You’ll Need
- Graduate: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Work Experience: 1-4 years
- Ownership: You’re a self-starter. You’re ready for the autonomy that comes with building a new team within Uber with minimal oversight
- Analytical Skills: Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems. Basic Excel and data interpretation skills: Ability to understand & create charts, graphs, and pivot tables
- Intermediate English level & regional Language: Ability to read and understand emails, training, and hold basic conversations in English and regional language
- Perseverance: You stay poised and calm under pressure. You follow through on tasks and view challenges as opportunities. You’re process-driven. You have exceptional organizational skills, and constantly look to keep improving systems
About the Team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages customer and partner support around the globe. The team you will join has one mission: make Customer and Partner Experience our #1 competitive advantage without compromising financial sustainability. You and your team will champion this mission every day until there are no doubts it’s a reality.
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building an exceptional experience for them in our cities. Greenlight Hubs help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver-partner community. Our hubs are a one-stop shop for partners to get activated, receive support, and learn more about Uber.