BRAC Bank Limited, a pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency, and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for the future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices, and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and an unmatched network of 187 Branches, 376 ATMs, 96 CDMs, 457 SME Unit Offices, 9 Regional Operations Office and 503 Agent Banking outlets.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is looking for an ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for Technology Division.
Senior Manager, Delivery Management
|Employment Type: Full Time||Job Location: Dhaka|
- Lead End to End Delivery Management for in-house development and vendor development.
- Ensure delivery from IT Manage service partner.
- Ensure on-time, on-budget delivery, remove road blocker.
- Strong in leadership and interpersonal communication.
- Proactive, positive mindset, challenge taker.
- Internal & external stakeholder management, reporting, escalation, attention.
- Act as an integral stakeholder and a key decision-maker in the E2E life cycle of delivery.
- Establish, govern and execute proper delivery governance in development/project delivery with all stakeholders and reporting.
- Lead resource forecasting, planning and IT demand management.
- Lead & coordinate with business teams to ensure proper requirement analysis to achieve business goals.
- Lead impact, scope analysis, and planning for Banking IT requirements.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science (CS) from a reputed university.
- 8 to 12 years of solid experience in Project Management, Delivery Management & service delivery management. Experience in the Financial industry is preferable
- Certification in Project Management/Delivery Management is highly recommended.
- Experience in the banking domain is highly required.
- Strong in people leadership and business acumen.
- Able to drive delivery and remove road blocker.
- Proactive risk management and positive thinking.
- Working experience in an IT management service environment is highly recommended.
- Experience in banking domain software development will add value.
- Proven track record in manage complex and large software development programs and projects. Experience in handling Manage service Development will add value.
- Strong leadership skills and stakeholder management.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Sound knowledge in software development lifecycle and methodology.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Stakeholders Management (collecting requirements from business & documenting & getting sign-offs)
- Effective documentation skills, document clear understanding of the tasks/job at hand
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per the recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.Apply Now
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021