Coats Bangladesh Limited Job Circular
If you want to succeed, join the winning team
Coats Bangladesh Ltd., a subsidiary of Coats plc, UK, is the world’s leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business in over 70 countries across 6 continents around the world.
Coats has a long heritage and has been serving customers for more than 250 years and our products are sold over 100 countries in the world. Our industrial division is 3 times the size of its nearest competitor in industrial thread and our crafts division is the number one global player in the textile crafts market.
We are the market leader in Bangladesh and are looking for highly energetic professional to work for the position of Sales Officer/Executive. The job will be based at Dhaka.
The purpose of the job is to manage a territory in order to achieve its sales & collection target whilst ensuring utmost satisfaction of the customer within the limit of coats global service standards.
The role will be primarily accountable for the followings:
- Maintain and develop sales with existing customers in defined territory
- Identify and cultivate a pipeline of prospective accounts
- Prepare sales & invoice plan for the territory
- Maintain effective business relationships with all customers and prospects
- Identify and develop relationships with key personnel (sales associates) at accounts & increase market share
- Coordinate with customer service team to ensure utmost satisfaction of the customer
- Monitor & follow-up customer service and commercial team for debtor management and achieve planned Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Respond to service issues or complaints and resolve fairly while maintaining and improving customer relationships
- Anticipate customer preferences and ensure optimum order capture
- Meet monthly sales target by category
- Measure and rank products based on revenue performance by month
- Analyze the pace at which your organization`s sales revenue is growing and use that information in strategic decision-making
- A Business graduate
- 2-4 years’ experience in sales profession.
- Pleasing personality, ability to deal with the customers with a positive attitude
- Have a great sense of urgency
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion skills and a go-getter
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Conversant with computer
- Should be willing to ride motor-bike and must have a valid license
Please apply on or before November 12, 2018
Only short listed candidates will be communicated.