বাংলাদেশ এডিবল অয়েল লিমিটেড (BEOL) এর নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Bangladesh Edible Oil Ltd. (BEOL), manufacturer and marketer of best edible oil brands in Bangladesh (i.e. Rupchanda, King’s, Fortune, Meizan & Veola), is a 100% joint venture between Wilmar International Limited, Singapore and Adani Group of India. Adani Group is the leader in International Trading, Power Sector and Private Infrastructure in India, whereas Wilmar International limited is Asia’s largest agribusiness group. For details, please visit www.beol-bd.com and www.adaniwilmar.com
As a part of our continuous growth in Bangladesh, we invite dynamic, self-motivated and high caliber individual for the position of Territory Manager.
Senior Officer – Business Development
- Coordination among Toll Operations, material suppliers and Head Office.
- Reporting through SAP & Microsoft Office Software.
- Market trend analysis and reporting on price and availability of materials/ products.
- Inventory management reporting of Toll Operations.
- Billing management of Supplier & Toll Operations.
- Edible oil outsourcing management.
- Business Graduate/ B.Sc in Engineering (Mechanical/ Industrial & Production/ Chemical).
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in any leading local/multinational organization
- Must have sound knowledge of SAP.
- Strong leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Able to work under pressure independently with minimum supervision.
- Independent, positive attitude, highly motivated, result oriented, target driven and able to work in a fluid and fast-moving environment.
Job Location: Corporate Office, Dhaka
Application Deadline: November 06, 2018